Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Karaoke Cuties

Todd's company had their Christmas party Sunday night. We had so much fun. Todd did most of the planning for it-he did a fabulous job!
They had a DJ and karaoke, so of course Karissa graced everyone with her musical talent. LOL

She sang Jingle Bells and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer w/another little girl. After taking a few pictures, I realized my camera also had the capability to record video--although not very good, sorry for the bad quality! This motivated me to learn how to use our video camera and find the charger for it! I'll make that my New Year's resolution! Ha!

Karissa was so funny! She forgot the last line to Rudolph, so she just started the song over...like 3 times! And if you can't tell, Karissa's the one w/the louder voice, or should I say stage presence.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such wonderful news about Karissa, I am so happy for your family. I hope it continues to improve. Thanks for the update.