Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas...Well Almost!

It's been a long time since I have updated out blog. Busy! Busy! Busy! Seems like we can never get a chance to just slow down and exhale! Whew! We spent our Thanksgiving with Mike and Deborah in Maryland. We had such a great time! We went to the zoo, Deborah and I went shopping and their friends were nice enough to include us in their festivities. I loved this picture of us girls taken after dinner and thought the quote I added was perfect!
Todd's Christmas party for HD was Sunday night. There was a visit from Santa and Karissa sang Jingle Bells again this year with her little friend Jessie. They were super cute! Imagine that...
Karissa told Santa she wanted a remote control unicorn...where on earth can we find that? For some reason she's OBSESSED with unicorns, even though she has no unicorn toys or books. Which are just about impossible to find...TRUST ME ON THAT ONE! Luckily, she has other interests...namely Princesses, Fairies and anything pink or sparkly!

1 comment:

Scrappymom said...

It's been a long time since you have posted......

I tagged you on my blog!